“Explosive growth is forecast for electrified powertrain components in off-highway. Driven by a surge in demand for low and zero emission machines, particularly from urban construction sites, Interact Analysis predicts a multi-billion dollar opportunity for suppliers of batteries, motors and inverters.”
The off-highway industry is lacking credible and detailed market data for future electrified powertrain pricing and architecture. If you need to get accurate and up-to-date market sizes, prices and volumes for components such as motors, batteries and inverters, globally, this report is the answer.
It includes an overview of key macro factors influencing the market, current and future market sizes of electrified equipment, technical trends and an overview of legislation and subsidies along with market shares and profiles of leading suppliers.
- Accurate and up-to-date market sizes, prices and volumes for components
- In-depth discussion of key issues impacting the market based upon 40+ hours of primary interviews
- Forecasts for electrified technology adoption up to 2030
- Well-modelled forecasts for each market segment
- In-depth analysis of the supplier landscape