Interact Analysis is a fast-growing, ultra-nimble technology market research company with offices spanning the globe. We were founded by research veterans with the simple aim of producing gold standard market intelligence which enables clients to make data driven decisions pertaining to market strategy. Today, IA delivers 70+ projects for 200+ global clients, every single year. Our analysts are thought leaders and support Interact Analysis’ position as being the most valued voice within the automation technology industry.
We’re now going through a period of rapid growth and are looking for an experienced, independent, and analytically minded market research analyst to further scale our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be responsible for producing quantitative and qualitative analysis pertaining to the current and future state of industrial automation technology markets. Your job will be to become a subject matter expert on the markets you cover in order to guide clients as they look to plan for their own business using the analysis you produce.
You will manage and run your own projects and will be responsible for developing new business into the pipeline to accelerate growth in key areas. A willingness to travel globally is essential as our success is driven through developing close relationships at customer sites, tradeshows and conferences.
This role would suit someone looking to join an ambitious team within a collaborative, nurturing and fun environment. We really believe the sky’s the limit in terms of what we can achieve here at Interact Analysis. The technology world is dynamic and ever-changing, and we’re dedicated to giving every team member the space and continuous learning to grow in a variety of directions, wherever your professional interests take you.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You need to have a strong commercial mindset – you’re great at understanding what clients need and have an ability to deliver value. You have a confident and professional manner and excel at engaging with clients and research prospects. Internally, you need to be a flexible team player, always mindful of the need to collaborate with colleagues to make our business the very best it can be.
Specifically, we’re looking for:
- An engineering, science or business-related degree (preferred)
- A keen interest in market research, new technologies and innovation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- A natural organiser who is able to deliver complex, business-critical projects to deadline
- A self-starter who can manage projects from initial client engagement, through scoping, research and final deliverable
- Analytical thinking – you will need to distil information quickly, determine what needs to happen, and run with it
- Positivity towards your work and enthusiasm to learn
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
We offer a collaborative, trusting and supportive environment with exciting, diverse projects and an international team. We’re committed to a culture that encourages expertise to flourish. This means you’ll get plenty of opportunities for training and development, working alongside incredible analysts within the technology industry who will coach you to the highest standard. As an ambitious company focused on rapid growth, we aim to provide our team with an exciting and varied career full of opportunities.
BENEFITS & SALARY
- Starting salary of £25-30k with the opportunity to increase this rapidly
- Competitive benefits package, including private healthcare, discounted gym membership and other perks
- Competitive pension program
- 25 days’ paid vacation
- International travel
- Employer that respects and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Please include a cover letter with your application.